Domino's Pizza, the leading pizza delivery company has changed the definition of party. After winning over the world, it made its footprint in India few years before.
A Jubilant Bhartia Group Company, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited holds the Master Franchisee Rights for Domino's Pizza for India and three of India’s neighbour countries. Now known as Domino's Pizza India Limited, it has its first store in India in January 1996, located at New Delhi. Today Domino's Pizza India has more than 800 stores.
Please Note: All Domino’s Pizza Gift Vouchers will be directly sent via courier to the recipient. So, kindly allow 3-4 working days for shipping the same to the desired destination.
Please Note Terms & Condition for Domino's Voucher Carefully in Below-
- DOMINO’S GIFT CARD CAN BE USED TO PURCHASE ANY DOMINO’S PRODUCT ON DOMINO’S INDIA MOBILE APP/PWA ONLY. i.e. Dominos Mobile APP and Mobile Website (PWA) - www.dominos.co.in. In restaurants redemption will NOT be available.
- To activate this card, visit our website www.dominos.co.in or SMS DOM<SPACE>ACT<SPACE>10-digit card number<SPACE>6 digit card pin to 56767 from recipient’s mobile number. OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number to authorize redemption transactions for this card.
- GIFT CARD ARE OTP PROTECTED
- The amount in the gift card will expire in 1 year from the date of activation/re-load.
- This gift card is for multiple time use & any unused balance (Value) can be used again.
- No change or refund will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
- Maximum of 1 Gift Card can be used per order.
- For Balance/ Validity Enquiry: Log on to “Gift Card” section on www.dominos.co.in or SMS from your registered mobile number DOM BAL <10 digit card no.> to 56767
- For enquiries or complaints, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any pre-order discount like EDV, CRM, Combos and any after order discount like Late or any specific guarantee in place with Domino's will NOT be applicable.
- Jubilant Foodworks Limited at its own discretion may withdraw issuance/redemption of vouchers, without any prior notice in this regard.
- Remaining balance in case if the order value is more than voucher value can only be paid by cash. (No other modes of payment are acceptable).
- Once Gift card has been purchased it is considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- Domino’s Gift Card can be used to purchase any Domino’s product on Domino’s India Mobile App/PWA.
- No refund will be made for any lost Gift cards and no revalidation is allowed for expired gift cards balance.